My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Town & Country Magazine Feature





If you followed my post from a few weeks ago, then you know that I recently worked on a photo shoot for Town and Country Magazine for their January 2010 issue. They were kind enough to feature me in their Fall 2009 issue, too! Above is the article. Thanks to the fab folks at Town and Country Magazine!

9 comments:

Jo said...

amy-
i love to read your humble and modest posts about the various features done about you and your designs :) you are such an incredible talent that i always feel like "well duh they are featuring you amy! you are amazing!" and your seeming surprise at it makes it that much more enjoyable!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

congrats Amy. it's beautiful!

Joanna said...

Great job once again! I especially love the eyelet look of the white cake. A nice compliment to a simple color :)

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Simply wonderful...

Stay Cozy, Carrie

bridechic said...

Congrats! I have loved T&C for many years and their bridal issues are particularly in chic.

Leoni said...

Congratulations Amy, beautiful job. I love your work and its provided me with many inspirations.
cheers
Leoni (Australia)

Natalie said...

wonderful! congratulations...

Latina Bride said...

Can you let me know where i can find the cute white lace paper bags? Thanks.

sweetpapaya said...

We are planning a wedding and the Bride loves the paper bags. Can you tell me where to purchase? Mahalo!

Back to Top