My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Think Pink!


We're thinking pink today at Amy Atlas Events. We're working on a special project that has a lot of pink in it, including these fabulous white chocolate (tinted pink, of course!) cupcake holders. It couldn't be a better time to be thinking pink. Tomorrow marks the first day of October, which is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Since pink is the color used to express support for people who are diagnosed with Breast Cancer, we hope everyone will be thinking pink.

I'll provide diy tips for these edible pink cupcake holders after I post the whole dessert table next week so stay tuned!

In the meantime, I am off to start getting ready for Mindy Weiss' Most Ridiculous Wedding Ever. Did you get your tickets yet? You will not want to miss it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm "thinking pink" for this month, too! Selling lots of Pink Ribbon design chocolate covered Oreos for fundraisers in October(from sweetiesbykim@aol.com).

Marcie said...

Can't wait to see the table...LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!! :)

Anonymous said...

When I was in the wedding business I would have pounced all over this event.

Have fun,

Rebecca

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

i just discovered your blog... i WISH i had seen some of your tables when i was getting married!! LOVE it! I am going to try some of your ideas for my sons first birthday. thank you!

Amy said...

Did this table ever get posted? I can't seem to find it! p.s. Adore your work Amy!!! xx

Sarah said...

I'm still trying to find the recipe and how to DIY the edible liners - was it ever posted? *love* your stuff!

Back to Top