My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Behind the Scenes - Town and Country Magazine Shoot

If you follow my tweets, you may know that I was working with Town & Country Magazine this week on a story for their Spring 2010 issue. I wanted to give you all a couple of behind the scenes shots of the shoot. Without giving away too much detail, the shoot included gorgeous jewels and lots of candy! A wide selection of jewelry was on set from Harry Winston, Graff to Tiffany. It was amazing to see the process behind a jewelry shoot. There were security guards from each jewelry designer protecting their precious jewels. Not that I'm surprised, as it was some of the most gorgeous jewelry I have ever seen! I was the prop stylist for the shoot, providing all of the candy and desserts. Below is a sneak peek of the variety of candy that was on set.



Not only was it great to see what goes on behind a jewelry shoot, but it was also a pleasure to work with the editors over at Town and Country Magazine. I also had the opportunity to work with some pretty talented people, including still life photographer Karl Juengel and jewelry and cosmetics stylist Julie Flynn, who both regularly work with Town and Country Magazine. Below is a picture of Karl and Julie in action.



The issue will hit the newsstands in January so be sure to pick up your copy then! I'll blog about this more and share the wonderful shots that were captured once the magazine hits the stands!

8 comments:

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

oh i can't wait to see what you did amy. i bet it was amazing! xo

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the big reveal!
Charlotta

Enchanted Expectations said...

Jewelry and Candy, what a perfect combination! Two of my favorite things. Can't wait to see the outcome.

kara's party ideas said...

new to your blog...love it. can't wait to get my hand on a town and country in january!

The Invisible Stylist said...

Hi, your blog is recommended as an inspiration in Lesson 4 of our new online course Prop Styling 101. Wondered if you'd like to post an excerpt of the lesson written by Chicago prop stylist Beth Reiners on your blog? If so, please drop me a line. The class starts September 8 and we're trying to get the word out! Also please check out my blog theinvisiblestylist.com!

Truly Smitten said...

I am definitely going to grab a copy when it comes out! I am always inspired by your fabulous designs!

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

What a gorgeous yummy blog! Just beautiful...makes me want to throw a party just so I can decorate. :O)
Cheers!
Canela

simplesong said...

What an amazing experience. Love Karl Juengel's work! Looking forward to seeing the final images!

Back to Top